Select Font Size
As one of the largest non-profit health organizations in the US, UCP offers rewarding employment opportunities for individuals wishing to work in the nonprofit, disabilities field. Positions posted are those announced by either the UCP national office, located in Washington, DC, or by any of the UCP affiliate members located throughout the United States.
In addition, college and high school internships can be fulfilled in our various programs.
Please click here to download our Employment Application (PDF Format).
Direct Service / Rehab Aide
The Direct Service Provider will provide direct support to adults with disabilities who attend the Day Training program. During the program day, a DSP will facilitate classes that promote independent living skills, computer knowledge, and community and job based training. A DSP must be reliable, respectful, professional, and able to work with a team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing materials and facilitating classes
- Assisting with the evaluation and documentation of consumer goals
- Assisting with feeding and personal care needs of the consumer
- Participating in community based training and activities
Please fax or email resumes to:
- High School Diploma
- Computer knowledge
- Experience with technology is a plus
- Experience with individuals with disabilities is a plus