Select Font Size
United Cerebral Palsy Association (UCP) of Greater Chicago is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors.
The types of donor information that we collect include:
- Contact information: name, company name, mailing address, email address, titles, telephone number, fax number
- Payment information: credit card number, expiration date, security code and billing information
- Shipping information: name, address
- Information related to how you heard about an event
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments and suggestions
UCP uses your information to:
- Distribute receipts/acknowledgements for donations
- Inform donors about upcoming events and programs
- Internal analysis and record keeping
All access to donor financial information is strictly limited to professional staff that needs to process that data. No such data is given to any person, organization or group who does not need to access that data.
UCP only uses online payment processing services with excellent security and strong reputations. UCP does not store, nor does it have access to, your credit card information, bank account numbers or other account data sent to those processing services.
or write to:
United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Chicago
547 West Jackson Blvd., Suite 225
Chicago, Il 60661